- Colour: Intense cherry red. Clean and bright. Medium-high intensity.
- Aromas: Intense nose, rich in nuances highlighting red fruits such as cherries and raspberries in perfect harmony with mineral touches and aromatic herbs.
- Palate: Balanced and sweet-toothed on the palate. Fruit and liquorice stand out against a background of chocolate and coffee. Persistent and well-structured.
Elaboration and aging:
Made from a selection of the best Tempranillo, Garnacha and Mazuelo grapes. After a slow and careful controlled fermentation, with periodic pump ups to extract the desired colour and aromas, Beronia Crianza remains for twelve months in mixed barrels with American oak staves and French oak bottoms to obtain the unmistakable "Beronia Style". It rests in the cellar for a minimum of three months before being marketed.
After a slow alcoholic fermentation, it undergoes malolactic fermentation and remains in tanks for 12 months. This wine is then transferred to mixed barrels: American oak staves and French oak bottoms, where it remains for a minimum of 12 months. It is followed by some time in the bottle before being released.12 months in mixed American and French oak barrels.
It has an intense cherry colour, clean and very bright. In its attractive nose, notes of red fruits and floral aromas stand out, perfectly assembled with mineral and cocoa touches. In the mouth it is balanced and sweet. The fruit and liquorice stand out against a background of chocolate and coffee. Persistent and well-structured.
Serve between 15º and 17º C with roasts, grilled chops, Iberian sausage or cured cheeses. Store in a cool place (maximum 14ºC), without direct lighting or bad smells. Its recommended consumption is, since its release to the market, until 2018
- Type of Wine
- Wine Style
Red - Light & Fruity
- Grape Varieties
- Alcohol Content
Ratings and awards
- Prizes and previous ratings
- GOLD - BEST VALUE 2014 CHINA WINE AWARDS
- GOLD - BEST OF GLASS 2012 LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL
- GOLD 2012 LONG BEACH INTERNATIONAL WINE
- GOLD 2012 BERLIN WINE TROPHY
- AporVino Points