- 19%

The image is only indicative and may show a different vintage to the product, the design may also vary.

Dido La Universal 2022

15,33 €
tax excl. 12,67 €
RRP 18,93 €
  • 750 ml (Botella)

- +

Warning: Last items in stock!(4)

New product

  • Dido the Universal is a symphony of elegance and balance , which will seduce your senses and leave an indelible mark on your palate with its palette of aromas and soft tannins .
  • Produced by Venus la Universal Winery , located in the town of Falset (Tarragona), D.O. Montsant.
  • Cool , tasty and balanced, with tannins and a long finish with an aftertaste of cocoa and light grades of upbringing.

Other products in the same category (9)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

 

More info about Wine red wine Dido La Universal 2022 - buy wines montsant

CATA's notes:

Color: Intense cherry color with garnet rims. Clean and bright. Very fine tear.

Nose: On the nose intense initial aromas of minerals and balsamic. As it opens, a lot of ripe and liqueur fruit comes out with vegetable notes accompanied by notes of aging.

Mouth: In the mouth powerful and wide entry. Very fresh and tasty mid palate, with lots of black fruit. Tannins present. Well balanced. Long finish with an aftertaste with hints of cocoa and light notes of aging.

Elaboration:

varieties of grape : 70% Grenache , twenty% syrah , 10% Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon

The granitic land Grenache is expressed through an explosion of fruit that is due to the deep contrast produced by the difference in temperature between day and night.

Efforts are made not to influence this and to maintain this expression by working with the whole grape, with not very long macerations and respectful aging.

40% of the wine is aged for 14/16 months in barrels of different sizes from 300l to 4000l; and the remaining 60% in cement tubs to emphasize the fruit.

Curiosities:

This wine comes from a 10-hectare estate of weathered granite, which we locally call sauló. The sandy structure of granite together with its high quartz composition allows rapid temperature changes depending on the weather. Heating during the day and cooling at night, thus allowing a good and long maturation and an incredible expression of fruit.

Features

Type of Wine
Red Wine
Wine Style
Red - Soft Tannins and Subtle Fruit
Grape Varieties
Garnacha negra, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
Type of Ageing
With aging
Alcohol Content
13.0%
Serving Temperature
14
Vintage
2022
Presentation
1 bottle

To combine

Pairing
Red Meats, Cheeses, Rice dishes, Fish

Accessories

Recently Viewed

Menu

QR code

Top