- Color: Straw yellow with green reflections.
- Nose: Powerful, fruity, with notes of green apple, citrus and tropical fruits, white flowers, aromatic herbs and notes of fennel.
- Mouth: Very fresh, with good acidity, intense flavor, fruity, balanced, complex, with a long and slightly bitter finish.
- Maceration with skins for 4/5 hours at 10º C.
- Aged for 3 months on fine lees
And it is that the Dean of the Ribera del Duero wineries applies a philosophy in the elaboration of its wines that goes beyond caring for the vineyard. So it is not surprising that the demand for their wines exceeds production.
Consumers who buy a Protos bet on insurance since they are sure that it will be a great wine that will not disappoint. So now they can also enjoy a Blanco de Rueda, which completes the range of their wines, after the investment made by the winery in the Valladolid town of La Seca.
During the development of the construction works of the future facilities in the municipality of Peñafiel, almost two years now, an enormous expectation has been created to see this great work that integrates perfectly into its environment and that will become an emblem of this town. Valladolid, whose project was entrusted to the notable and prestigious British architect Richard Rogers.
Not surprisingly, the spectacular nature of the building, whose evolution of the works can be observed slowly in this photograph, will be a focus of attraction for visitors by itself, which will undoubtedly favor the takeoff of wine tourism in the area.
With this choice, Protos remains at the forefront of the sector, both in the production of its wines, where its indisputable quality prevails, and in the variety of its wines, incorporating whites from Rueda.
- Type of Wine
- Grape Varieties
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature