- Color: Brilliant straw color with a greenish edge.
- Nose: Mineral in character, it displays hints of citrus, white flowers and ripe fruit (pineapple) fused with elegant toasted and spicy notes.
- Mouth: Broad and tasty. The freshness provided by the acidity stands out, with a long finish of bitter fruits and mineral and smoked memories.
- Made from old vines. A limited production is obtained due to the scarcity of grapes.
- Fermentation for 20 days.
- Aged for 8 months in French oak barrels of 500 and 600 liters.
“In the stronghold of the rich whites of Rueda, the one hundred percent Verdejo experience originates. These wines with multiple mineral aromas and balanced acidity come from a selection of old vines, grown on sandy soils covered with boulders in this land of literary rivers.
To the southeast of the province of Segovia, visited by snow, some plant survivors of reduced production remain upright. The vineyards treasure some of the jewels of the Spanish oenological heritage, such as the free-standing vineyards, which guarantee pure varietal genetics and a high quality wine. Noah's ark of the Verdejo grape.”
-gilfamily.es about Shaya Wineries
- Type of Wine
- Wine Style
White - Rich and Creamy
- Grape Varieties
- Type of Ageing
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature
- AporVino Points
Ratings and awards
Ham and Sausages,