Color: Dark cherry with garnet reflections. Clean and bright.
Nose: Floral and fruity with a pleasant balance between fruit and spicy notes.
Mouth: Fruit entry with freshness and balance. The end is long and persistent. Glorious, powerful, leaves a memory of pleasant fullness.
75% of the wine has been refined for 8 months in neutral barrels of 500 liters of French oak, the remaining 25% in concrete tanks. Once the months of fine tuning were over, the different terroirs were assembled obtaining a wine of good structure that reflects the character of the anada, with great balance of fruity and floral load of the different varieties and the complexity contributed by the different soils.
Palacio Quemado has been a member since January 2015 of Grandes Pagos de Espana, the association of wine estates throughout Spain that defend and propagate the Pago wine culture, produced in a specific territory and that reflects the unmistakable personality of its soil, its subsoil and its climate. In addition, since the year 2014, La Zarcita is Wine of the Land of Extremadura which allows us to use the indigenous varieties of that plot and refine our wines in fudres of 500 liters and concrete deposits respecting to the maximum the work done in the vineyard.
- Type of Wine
- Wine Style
Red - Soft Tannins and Subtle Fruit
- Grape Varieties
- Type of Ageing
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature
Ratings and awards