- Color: Brilliant pale gold.
- Nose: Aromas of apples and pears, with notes of lemon and a pleasant touch of honey and mineral.
- Mouth: Rich and broad with ripe citrus notes. Dense and voluminous, accompanied by excellent acidity and a long finish.
- Grapes collected in boxes of 15Kg.
- Selection and destemming table.
- Maceration in contact with the skins at low temperature and subsequent pressing.
- Part of the must is fermented in 500 and 600 liter barrels.
- The rest fermented at a controlled temperature in small stainless steel tanks, where it remained on its lees for a period of approximately 4 months.
Lagar da Condesa is the Gil Family project in the Rías Baixas Denomination of Origin, Galicia, within the Val do Salnés. The winery is located in Arcos da Condesa, with a great winemaking tradition, in the municipality of Caldas de Reis, where the thermal waters and the vine have been linked to its history since time immemorial. The winery is built of granite stone, like the typical Galician pazos, surrounded by vineyards, inside it houses the most modern technology. In the elaboration of the wines the entire process is aimed at extracting the best qualities of the grape, its harvesting is manual and its elaboration combines the traditional method with the most advanced technology and respectful of the albariño variety, native to this wine-growing region and with which they are made all his wine
- Type of Wine
- Wine Style
White - Smooth and Fruity
- Grape Varieties
- Type of Ageing
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature
Ratings and awards
- Prizes and previous ratings
90 Suckling (2020)
- AporVino Points