The image is only indicative and may show a different vintage to the product, the design may also vary.

Mumm Grand Cordon Estuchado

51,80 €
tax excl. 42,81 €
  • 750 ml (Botella)

- +

Warning: Last items in stock!(2)

New product

  • Mumm Grand Cordon expresses all the nuances of the variety of Pinot Noir grape r from the French region of Champagne.
  • A part of the reserve wines of this cuvée are aged in oak vats , which gives them a complex even greater aromatic d.
  • A wine bold and rich that subtly balances power and Pinot Noir structure with elegance and Chardonnay minerality and the taste fruity Meunier .
  • The fresh and exceptional intensity Mumm Grand Cordon champagne evokes the euphoria of life's most unforgettable moments when we toast milestones.

By buying this product you can collect up to 109 loyalty points. Your cart will total 109 points that can be converted into a voucher.

Other products in the same category (11)

 

More info about Wine sparkling Mumm Grand Cordon Estuchado - buy champagne


CATA'S NOTES:

View : A golden mantle of attractive brilliance, invigorated by an exuberant current of fine and persistent bubbles.

Nose : Invigorating and expressive aroma: notes of ripe peaches, apricots and pineapple cascade from the glass. Adding to the richness and aromatic complexity are touches of vanilla and puff pastry, dried fruits, yeast and honey.

Mouth : Each sip of this structured and vinous champagne releases intense and complex flavors of fresh fruits and then transforms into a long, powerful and fresh finish.


APPELLATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne .


ELABORATION : Made with s varieties Pinot Not to go , Chardonnay and Meunier .


AGING : Has an aging of 30 months .


CURIOSITIES : Mumm's vineyard extends over 218 hectares, 98% classified as 'crus'. Among the 8 most reputable Grand Crus in the Champagne vineyard are Aÿ, Bouzy, Ambonnay, Verzy, Verzenay, Avize, Cramant and Mailly-Champagne. The maison's vineyard covers 25% of the production needs, while the remaining 75% of the needs are supplied by independent winegrowers with whom privileged ties have been forged over the years.

Features

Type of Wine
Sparkling
Wine Style
White - Rich and Creamy
Grape Varieties
Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
Type of Ageing
Reserva
Alcohol Content
12.0%
Serving Temperature
7, 9, 8
Vintage
N/A
Presentation
1 bottle
Ideal to Give
Yes
AporVino Points
93
Suckling
91

To combine

Pairing
Appetizers, Ham and Sausages, Fish, Rice dishes, Seafood

Recently Viewed

Menu

QR code

Top