- Color: Golden yellow with some green reflections.
- Nose: Very intense aroma, frank, fine and complex. It is reminiscent of the fresh muscatel grape, with floral notes and some very discreet toasting.
- Mouth: On the palate the attack is silky, fresh and molten. Quick evolution, full of flavors, creamy. The finish is very long, powerful and clean, recalling fruity and floral aromas.
- After a short maceration, the must is obtained by bleeding.
- Static settling and fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature for 14 days.
Since its foundation in 1872, Gran Feudo has produced some of Navarra's most emblematic wines at its Cintruénigo winery. Its prestige is endorsed by multiple national and international recognitions. Gran Feudo looks to the future with the same passion and commitment as always.
The winery has its origins in the wine-producing heart of the Foral Community, in Cintruénigo, and for decades it has been internationally recognized for producing excellent wines.
The roots take us to the "La Cascajera" winery that was built in 1872, the seed of what is now Bodegas Gran Feudo. Since then the family has continued updating the winery with the most advanced technology for the production of wines that vintage after vintage reap awards and recognition for their value for money.
- Type of Wine
- Alcohol Content