The image is only indicative and may show a different vintage to the product, the design may also vary.

Valdueza 2019

8,23 €
tax excl. 6,80 €
  • 750 ml (Botella)

- +

Warning: Last items in stock!(1)

New product

The winery 'Bodegas Marqués de Valdueza'
After analyzing the soil of the farm, select the best locations and select the varieties with the help of experts believed were the most suitable for the soil, climate and type of wine we wanted to create, we proceeded to plant 18 hectares of cabernet sauvignon, syrah and merlot.

By buying this product you can collect up to 17 loyalty points. Your cart will total 17 points that can be converted into a voucher.

Other products in the same category (30)


More info about Wine red wine Valdueza 2019 - buy wine extremadura

Development and Aging
Wine is made with 34% of his older brother Marques de Valdueza 2007 "and the remaining 66% to be in the future Marques de Valdueza but has not yet gone through Barrel.
The wine: 'Tasting Notes'
Visually has an intense currant color with purple hues. The nose is fruity (strawberry, blackcurrant, blackberry cream), floral and resinous (red pepper), spicy (black pepper and cloves). The attack in mouth is fleshy and is silky tannins. It is dense, tasty and with a great balance that highlights freshness.


Type of Wine
Red Wine
Wine Style
Red - Light & Fruity
Grape Varieties
Type of Ageing
Alcohol Content
Serving Temperature
1 bottle


Recently Viewed


QR code

Recently Viewed