This Bohemian glass merchant started a direct line for several generations to the current President of the Company, Georg J. Riedel, and his son Maximillian.
Volume: 560.0 ccm
Height: 224.0 mmTaking care of your riedel glassware
For hand washing
- Riedel glasses are dishwasher safe!
- To avoid scratches, avoid contact with other glass or metal. If you have a special basket for glasses, please use it.
- To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
- To remove stains: Use white vinegar.
- Wash the glasses with hot water (use little detergent and rinse the glasses carefully).
- To polish the glass: Use two cloths and never take the glass by the base to polish the calyx.
- Stem breakage: Occurs only if the glass is handled incorrectly = twisting or bending the stem.
- Storage: Avoid storing your glasses in cupboards with strong smells.
- Wash them in boiling water (to remove bacteria) with odourless detergent.
- Never use linen softener when rinsing your cloths (to avoid grease on the surface of the cup).
- Ideal to Give