- ALLERGENS AND GLUTEN: It does not have.
- CONSERVATION: In a cool and dry place.
- Jar format 256 ml.
It is obtained from the maple juice of the oaks. Before packaging, honey receives no more treatment than its tempering at less than 40 degrees Celsius to facilitate its handling, decanting and packaging. For them, having not received any chemical physical treatment, over time tends to recover its natural shape, solidifying. If you want to consume it liquid, heat it to the bathroom NUTRITIVE VALUES (approximate for 100gr):
- Energy value 280kcal / 1165 kj
- Greases: 0.0 gr (of which saturated: 0.0gr)
- Carbohydrates: 74.4gr (of which sugars: 74.4gr)
- Proteins: 0.6gr
- Salt: 0.0gr