- From color Intense red ruby, with violet tones in thin layer.
- Nose: Medium intensity aromas, complex aromas where the spicy and fruity notes are mixed (ripe fruit).
- In mouth Smooth, broad attack, harmonious with the oak tannin, well assembled with ample aftertaste.
Elaboration and Aging
Made from the varieties Garnacha (60%) and Tempranillo (40%). Coming from a selection of more than 30 years the Garnacha variety Y More than 20 years in Tempranillo.
After the malolactic fermentation proceed to the incubation in Oak barrels American and French oak During a period between 6-9 months , Completing their aging in bottle.
Awards and Mentions:
- Anada 2014, Gold Medal Garnachas World Contest 2017 (Algheri, Italy)
- Anada 2011, Plant Medal in Berliner Wein Trophy 2015 (Berlin, Germany)
- Anada 2011, Silver Medal in Mundus Vini 2015 (Germany)
- Anada 2010, Gold Medal at Berliner Wein Trophy 2013 (Berlin, Germany)
- Anada 2010, Silver Medal in Zarcillo 2013 (Spain)
- Anada 2007, Silver Medal at Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2010
- Anada 2004, Bronze Medal at Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2007
- Anada 2001, Silver Medal in Ljubljana 2004
- Anada 2001, Bacchus de Plata at Sumiller 2004
- Anada 2001, 90 Points Guide Proensa of the best wines of Spain
- Type of Wine
- Wine Style
Red - Soft Tannins and Subtle Fruit
- Grape Varieties
- Type of Ageing
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature
Ratings and awards
- Prizes and previous ratings
Gold Medal at the Berliner Wein Trophy 2013 (Berlin, Germany) 2010,
Silver Medal at Mundus Vini 2015 (Germany) - 2011,
Plant Medal at the Berliner Wein Trophy 2015 (Berlin, Germany) - 2011