Elaboration and aging
- Color: bright straw yellow.
- Nose: complex and exuberant aroma in which the varietal character merges (hazelnut, toasted bread) with notes of tropical fruit (pineapple and grapefruit) and with the smoked touches brought by the barrel aging.
- his mouth It is dense and creamy, with ample development and fresh acidity that evolves towards an extraordinarily long and balanced finish in which fine toasted nuances reappear.
Made with chardonnay grapes from selected payments from Salas Bajas (Huesca), in the most traditional and emblematic area of the Somontano Designation of Origin, which ferment in new French oak barrels, where they then breed for 6 months before refining another half year in the bottle Curiosities:
The trajectory of Enate wineries has been linked from its origin to contemporary art, in fact the winery includes a museum and exhibition hall and each label of its wines is made by an artist. In this particular wine the author of the label is Antonio Saura Awards
- Harvest 2015 GOLD Selections Mondiales des Vins, Canada
- Harvest 2013 GOLD Sakura Wine Award, Japan
- Harvest 2011 SILVER Chardonnay du Monde, France
- Type of Wine
- Wine Style
White - Rich and Creamy
- Grape Varieties
- Type of Ageing
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature
Ratings and awards
- Peñín Ratings
- Prizes and previous ratings
Gold: Sélections Mondiales des Vins, Canada (2015) | Gold Sakura Wine Award, Japan (2013) | Silver: Chardonnay du Monde, France (2011)
Ham and Sausages,