Elaboration and Ageing:
- Intensity of high color. Tone red cherry.
- In nose it emphasizes the great aromatic concentration of mature red fruit, the new wood adds complexity with toasted and smoked notes (Cacao, toffee, coffee) and spices (pepper).
- In the mouth it is a fleshy and fresh wine, with complexity and power but fine and elegant. The tannic structure is silky and in perfect balance with acidity and alcohol. The persistence in the mouth is very long. A wine of great character and great elegance.
Elaborated with red grapes of the Country or Tempranillo coming from old vineyards (between 35 and 80 years). Located in Olmedillo, Roa, La Horra, Moradillo, Pesquera and Padilla. Harvest by hand in small boxes and meticulous selection of the bunches on the selection table. Cold maceration for 5/7 days at a temperature not exceeding 10°C. Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature in small trunk-conical tanks. Malolactic fermentation in new barrels of 225 liters. Vinified separately from each of the vineyards.Curiosities:
The men pillars of Tr3smano all come from a long trajectory in the world of wine, and each bring their experience and passion to make Tr3smano a great wine.
- Fernando Remírez de Ganuza is today one of the most important winemakers in Spain.
- Pedro Aibar is another personality in the world of wine in Spain. He promoted the D.O. Somontano working with Viñas del Vero.
- The Ruiz family and Antonino Sierra González have managed to make La Europea the leading company in the import and distribution of wines in Mexico.
- Type of Wine
- Wine Style
Red - Powerful and Bold
- Grape Varieties
- Type of Ageing
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature
- AporVino Points
Ratings and awards
- Peñín Ratings
Ham and Sausages,