The image is only indicative and may show a different vintage to the product, the design may also vary.

Emina 09

13,61 €
tax excl. 11,25 €
This product is no longer in stock

See other vintages

New product

Color: High Capa cardinal with some livid. Nose: deep and frank Aroma of ripe fruit, strawberry, dairy and faint vanilla, coffee and roasted his upbringing. The palate is round, sweet and nice and long finish and pleasant tannins.  Marida with red meats, roasts, cheeses and blue fish. .

By buying this product you can collect up to 28 loyalty points. Your cart will total 28 points that can be converted into a voucher.

Other products in the same category (30)

 

More info about Wine red wine Emina 09 - buy wines ribera del duero

aboración and Parenting Ageing: Tinta del País 100%. Criado 12 months in American oak barrels and high toasted French Allier medium toasted. Raising Emina wines is carried out on the premises of the winery. In the aging cellar, there are 2,300 new barrels. 70% of American oak barrels is and the remaining 30% French oak. The Vineyards and the Grapes To develop Emina wines, the grapes have been selected from the best payments that are in the "golden triangle" of wine from the Ribera. The Emina 12 Months breeding, wine comes from the The Celadillas farms and Coto de San Bernardo. Grapes are harvested at the optimum moment and always at hand, resulting in a selection of grapes in the field itself. La Bodega The Matarromera Group, in the mid-90 creates a hold of careful production, which has its own vineyards and great facilities. His most recent history dates back to the winemaking tradition of the family of Carlos Moro, who has been cultivating vines and making wine in the areas of Cubillas de Santa Marta and Valoria la Buena, the traditional way in their cellars. Thus, in 1988 Carlos Moro, Ing. Agronomist, specialist in the food sector, promoted the creation of the Matarromera winery, and in 1995 decided to install another winery called Emina. The establishment of a new winery in the area represents a new commitment to quality wine that store their grapes and orientation towards a product of higher quality and commercially competitive, with the application of modern neological and traditional practices barrels storage wood of American and French oak. Emina Winery, is a winery located in the town of Valbuena de Duero, in the so-called "Golden Triangle" of wine. Currently, Emina has about 80 hectares, spread amongst the best Lower Payments Duero. The variety of grape used in all elaborations is the Tempranillo. Currently they produce 3 types of wines: Emina Crianza, Emina Prestigio (16 months in French oak barrels) and Emina Atio (18 months in barrels of French and American oak). The aim of the winery is to make high quality wine, for which have been selected grapes from some of the big payouts. Vintage, made at the optimum moment, is carried out manually, ensuring the highest quality grapes entering the winery. Emina is marketed in more than 40 countries on 5 continents, obtaining excellent reviews both consumers and critics and the media.

Features

Type of Wine
Red Wine
Alcohol Content
13.5%
Vintage
2009
Presentation
1 bottle

Ratings and awards

Robert Parker
89
Prizes and previous ratings
Emina Crianza recommended by Decanter magazine, 87 Wine Spectactor Points, EMINA 99, silver medal at the 2001 Vinalies Competition in Paris., EMINA, OFFICIAL WINE OF THE MOMA OF NEW YORK, Gold Medal for Emina Crianza 02, in the I Gran Premio Técnico de Vinos de Valladolid, EMINA Crianza, Gold Medal at the MUVINA Competition in Slovakia., 86 Wine & Spirits Points, EMINA, FIRST WINERY IN SPAIN TO RECEIVE THE R&D+I CERTIFICATE

To combine

Pairing
Fish, Game Meats, Cheeses, Red Meats

Accessories

Recently Viewed

Menu

QR code

Recently Viewed

Top