- View: Straw yellow color, bright, with golden reflections.
- Nose: Intense and fresh, with nuances typical of the variety such as pineapple and grapefruit.
- Mouth: Fresh attack, balanced acidity, highlighting the fruit notes, long, persistent fresh finish.
- Gran Feudo Edición Chardonnay is produced by Bodegas Gran Feudo, located in the town of Cintruénigo (Navarra), D.O.P. Navarre.
- After a short maceration, the must is obtained by bleeding.
- A static racking is carried out and it goes on to ferment in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16 - 18ºC.
Since its foundation in 1872, Gran Feudo has produced some of Navarra's most emblematic wines at its Cintruénigo winery. Its prestige is endorsed by multiple national and international recognitions. Gran Feudo looks to the future with the same passion and commitment as always.
The winery has its origins in the wine-producing heart of the Foral Community, in Cintruénigo, and for decades it has been internationally recognized for producing excellent wines.
- Type of Wine
- Grape Varieties
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature