Elaboration and aging
- From color very deep purple.
- Nose: Intense aroma of ripe black fruits, spices and fine oak.
- Mouth very dense and long. Excellent balance with great tannic structure
- The grape: 100% grape of the autochthonous variety Tinta de Toro , cultivated in a glass, without irrigation and in ecological cultivation from vineyards planted between the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century.
- Elaboration: Vinification in thermoregulated stainless steel tank. Preferred maceration in cold of 2 days and spontaneous alcoholic fermentation. Fermentation and maceration between 20 and 25 days.
- The breeding : 30 months in new French oak barrels.
Although the farm gave its first wines there for the year 1999, it was a group of friends who really perceived the great potential of it and sounded Quinta de la Quietud. A dream that together with the current technical team has been modeled and each year becomes a reality through its wines.
In the beginning it had 11 hectares of old vines. In the course of the years 2000 to 2004 another 11 hectares were planted. The rest of the space was arranged for the winery and to maintain the natural habitat. From the beginning, the project was understood as respect for a unique natural environment and an ecological viticulture was practiced based on the use of natural infusions and on the mime to the plant. All the vineyard has ecological certification since 2000
- Type of Wine
- Grape Varieties
Tinta de Toro
- Type of Ageing
- Alcohol Content
- Serving Temperature
- AporVino Points